Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Verze pro tisk

How I 'trained' my Basenji 'Antigone'
Autor Zpráva
PříspěvekNapsal: středa 20. prosinec 2017 12:05 

Hi,
My dog Antigone was named after the Protagonist in the Sophocles Play by the same name. My 'Wild Thing' would rather die than negotiate but I got around this by taking her to the Horse farm and letting her pack with older well trained dogs. Antigone learned her manners from 2 dogs; one was a 15 year old Mutt called 'Fletcher' and the other dog was a 2 year old Labrador called 'Norman'. She learned the ropes from them. She climbed trees (and once got stuck too high so we had to call the Fire Department to get her down!) and chewed everything that she could get into her mouth.

She adored Cats, and being raised with a Wolf she adored those too. She did think all Canines must die and had little use for them as she considered herself a Lupine. She had been attacked 4 times by German Shepherd dogs that were off leash. I had to squeeze the Jaw of the last one until the pain she was feeling from my hand caused her to release my dog?
Any suggestion?

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://www.basenjiforums.com/topic/13403/how-i-trained-my-basenji-antigone

Web Explainer Video

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina